This article was originally posted on BlogCritics, the original post is located here.
The Israeli Air Force is one the most dominant security forces in the middle east. Having recently observed Yom Hazikron, the Israeli Memorial day, as well as the American Memorial day, what an opportune time to remember the work of the Israeli Air Force in securing freedom for the Israeli State. Founded in 1948 at the founding of the new modern State of Israel. Israel has remained a central and key player in the modern global dynamic as a key asset in many nations foreign policy making the security of Israel is one of the most important topics of our time. With much of the war of terrorism being hinged on the connection between the West and Israel it is of central importance the security of Israel plays in the make up of middle east.
- Israel carries out airstrike against Syria after projectiles fired (telegraph.co.uk)
- Enzyme Inhibitor may Help Treat Gulf War Illness (medindia.net)
- Reports of missing uranium dogged NUMEC owner Zalman Shapiro for life (triblive.com)
- Israel launches air raid on Syria in return for fire: army (vanguardngr.com)
- Israel would go ‘all-out’ if war breaks out again with Lebanon (businessinsider.com)